• Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting Finance and Banking.
• Proven working experience as tax manager.
• Proven experience in interacting, negotiating, and building relationships with tax officers.
• Highly confident, technically competent, and able to communicate convincingly to tax officer.
• Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems.
• Strong leadership and personnel management skills.
• Good command of spoken/written/presentation in English, and ability to work with multi-levels and culturally-diversified team dynamics.
• Excellent communicator and being able to work in teamwork environment
• Self-motivated, and have a proactive approach to their work and the ability to work to targets and deadlines
Qualified candidates please send CV via email as below or contact us for more detail:
Phone: 099 956 068
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Address: No.15A 16A 17A, Koh Pich Street, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chomkarmorn, Phnom Penh Cambodia