• Directly reports to the Research Manager
• Conducts data research on the properties and its surrounding environment.
• Missions everywhere, anytime for property inspection and communicate with details of the property owners etc.
• Smoothly communication with the property owners and Government Institutions.
• Monitor and coordinate Research Officer to collect, inspect, and update data information of all property; follow up research check list.
• Coordinates, prepare, and oversee maintenance of various data and record related to property collected by Research Officer.
• Analyze the research data collected.
• Coordinate Research Manager to make quarterly and annually Report for Research Department.
• Renders other tasks and research plans assigned by the Research Manager from time to time.
Bonna Realty Group Co., Ltd provides candidates a competitive salary based on education, prior-experience and potential. We offer annual salary increase plus other benefits such as holiday entitlement, performance related bonus, working-related accident insurance coverage, good working condition with other human resource policies paralleling to Cambodia Labor Law.