• Bachelor Degree of Land Management, Economic, Finance or other related field.
• Fresh graduate or has experience in property evaluating are encourage to apply.
• Have good communication skills, negotiation skills and problem-solving.
• Ability to write and speak English well.
• Computer skills: Microsoft Office
• Be hard working and able to work under pressure.
How to apply:
Interested applicants are invited to submit a cover letter and CV with expected salary to the Human Resource department in contact below. (Do not attach copies of certificates to the e-mail but bring them when called for interview). Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Contact person: HR Department
Address: #126, Preah Norodom Blvd (41), Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Phone Number: 023 861999 or 012 506 316
Email Address: email@example.com