Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Coordinate, and monitor all procedures for food safety, general hygiene and service quality of Siem Reap facility.
· Responsible for regular communication to Operations Manager and periodic reporting to QA Supervisor based at Corporate HQ in Phnom Penh.
· Reporting of possible threats (food poisoning) to Operations Manager.
· Ownership and analysis of all relevant QA Key Performance Indicator’s and drive improvements across the unit.
· Provide monthly audit report of unit to Operations Manager.
· Provide advise on QA and hygiene questions (promote and instruct relevant personnel at units of practical implementation of Gate Gourmet Global Food Safety & Quality standards, policies and procedure, including monitoring routines)
· Coordinate/perform training activities in units to ensure compliance with Gate Gourmet Standards (i.e. in food safety, general hygiene and service quality); Maintain up-to-date hygiene guidelines and procedures and provide training to staff.
· Manage all QA communication, testing activities (external lab & in-house lab) and record keeping systems (for example: contact to local Health authorities and Micro lab, coordinate food sampling and dispatch as well as result and feedback to lab)
· Regular Hygiene inspection of unit according to Gate Gourmet’s Audit Procedures.
· Coordinate outsourced services such as all pest control measures and general cleaning questions (outside cleaners, internal)
· Audit external suppliers if necessary
· Leading customer complaint investigations and implementing new processes if required
· Engage with all colleagues to drive improvements across the business (lead by example)
· Implement hygiene improvement projects; Participate in ad-hoc special projects as assigned by the General Manager